Environment and sustainability – committed to success
Responsibility in action at Hansgrohe
The Hansgrohe Group is expressly committed to sustainability and to environmental and climate protection. As a customer, opting for a Hansgrohe product means that you are also choosing durable quality and environmentally responsible production methods. Both conserve valuable resources.
Hansgrohe views itself as a Green Company and regards sustainability as a requirement for ensuring long-term existence on the market. Read more about this in Hansgrohe Group's Sustainability Report.
For Hansgrohe,environmental protection, sustainability and a sense of responsibility mean:
- Water and energy saving products with a long service life
- Further significant reduction in CO2 emissions
- Use of renewable energies within the company
- Clever recycling and heat recovery production systems at production facilities
- Environmentally friendly sites and manufacturing technologies
- Global environmental protection projects and information campaigns to promote the sustainable use of water
- Social responsibility to society and to our employees
Green is the company colour: why the Black Forest bathroom and sanitary specialist takes environmental and climate protection very seriously.
The company's systematic and strategic commitment to sustainability: Hansgrohe SE ensures that its processes, successes and potential for improvement are all transparent.
Water experts in Schiltach: in lectures, workshops and podium discussions, experts examine this fascinating element from all perspectives.
The Pontos grey water recycling system enables waste water from the shower and bath tub to be treated and reused, anywhere drinking water quality is not required.
Hansgrohe enlightens: Hansgrohe shows you how you can also recycle and re-use waste water from the shower and bath tub.
Active climate protection, measurable sustainability
Quality, environmental and health protection form an integral part of the Hansgrohe company policy. Detailed information can be found below: