In order to improve our service to our clients it is necessary for Hansgrohe to have a clear Goods Return Policy. If in the future you wish to return goods a credit note will only be raised subject to the following conditions:
- Please inform our Customer Service Department (not your Area Sales Manager) in writing of the items that you wish to return. You must state the original Hansgrohe invoice, delivery note, or confirmation number that the goods were supplied against. Please also provide the reason for return. This will enable us to process the request further. Requests without this information cannot be processed.
- Once the request has been processed you will be sent a Goods Return Note. This will include the instructions on how to send the goods back to us. Please enclose a copy of the Goods Returns Note with the items you are returning. If this is not included, the goods will be automatically returned to you without credit. Please ensure that after receiving the Goods Return Note, goods are returned to Hansgrohe within 14 days.
- If the goods are not ready for collection upon arrival of our courier the costs incurred will be passed to yourselves.
- All returns requests must be made in writing within 3 months of receipt.
Return requests that fall outside this period will be refused. Items returned will incur an automatic 20% re-stocking charge, unless the reason for return was caused by Hansgrohe.
- Items fitted and/or damaged by the customer cannot be returned (excluding defective products).
- Non-stock items that are a special order from our factories (special finishes, baths, Shower Panels etc.) cannot be returned. Also please note that cancellation of an order for these items, prior to delivery, cannot be accepted and the items will be charged in full.
- All items must be returned in their original Hansgrohe box. Please do not stick any labels or write on the Hansgrohe box. Damaged boxes will incur a 20% re-packing charge. This charge is in addition to any re-stocking charge.
- Also, please ensure that you adequately protect the items you are returning. This includes the Hansgrohe box. We suggest that you put the item in an outer box. If returned items are outside these terms, we will arrange to send the goods back to you with a letter explaining the reasons.