Ideas, a bit of planning and a professional partner all help
The bathroom will be new – a nice thought! Read our steps for achieving your dream bathroom to make sure that you're on the right path. Good preparation provides the following:
- Inventory: What is actually lacking in your old bathroom – is extra comfort the most important thing? Make a note of everything you need. And if more than one person needs to make use of the bathroom, the list should cover their requirements too.
- Collect ideas from magazines, visit bathroom retailer exhibitions and browse online in complete comfort through the bathroom inspirations from Hansgrohe. More knowledge helps to perfect your plans.
- Women often have different requirements from men as far as the bathroom is concerned, so they also like to plan their bathrooms quite differently. For example, it might be a question of having a separate wash basin for personal space, putting your own mark on the room or implementing other personal preferences in terms of mirrors and lighting. The Axor Urquiola bathroom collection has the solutions for you.
- The first test: Do the XXL shower and Whirlpool really go together in the same bathroom? Is there anything that needs to be retained that is going to be a tight fit in the available space? Play with the floor plan and try out some different variants!
- What is having a future feel good bathroom worth to you? Good ideas sometimes cost less than you think, but if you don't have any budget to play with, it can be difficult to plan. Here's a tip: Make two budgets – first one for the full list of products of your choice, and also an alternative. This will ensure that you are as prepared as you possibly can be for talking to the retailer, who will advise various options.
- Where can I find the best specialist partner? The Dealer locator takes you to bathroom retailers in your area and to specialist wholesalers with exhibitions, offering a broad overview of trends in the bathroom, technology and various configuration options.
- Before going to the dealer: tick off our checklist, which leaves no questions unanswered.
- Bathroom industry experts would be happy to plan for you, but they generally also know interior designers who are more than familiar with bathrooms, if you happen to be looking for another creative mind for your bathroom planning.