- shower head size: 1200 x 300 mm
- spray pattern: Rain, Mono, PowderRain
- flow rate Rain 16 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate Mono 14 l/min at 3 bar
- operating pressure: min. 1.5 bar/max. 6 bar
- spray pattern can be activated individually or in combination
- Select button on thermostat
- fully chrome-plated spray face
- spray face: metal
- overhead shower removable for cleaning
- extendable flaps can be opened manually
- ceiling connection length: 100 mm
- installation: ceiling, extendable claps can be pre-set to the user size
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
XXL Performance: large spray disc
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Other products to consider
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.