- 90° position adjustable slider, pivots left and right, up and down
- simultaneous utilisation by 2 outlets
- overhead shower AXOR overhead shower 350 1jet
- shower head size: 350 mm
- shelf: made of safety glass
- spray pattern: PowderRain
- flow rate PowderRain (at 3 bar): 22 l/min
- fully chrome-plated spray face
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- shower arm length: 400 mm
- swivel shower arm
- thermostat AXOR thermostatic mixer 800
- shelf colour: chrome
- safety stop at 40°C
- adjustable hot water limitation
- Select button to comfotably switch between spray modes
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Great showering pleasure
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Intuitive jet adjustment
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.