- spout 147 mm long
- 230 V / 50 Hz mains connection
- ComfortZone 100 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- manual flow stop for cleaning
- hygiene rinse activatable (automatic water flow for 10 seconds every 24 hours following the last operation)
- permanent rinse activatable (single water flow for 180 seconds, suitable for thermal disinfection)
- normal spray
- flow rate 3.5 l/min at 3 bar
- operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 10 bar
- performance may be impaired if the sensor is obscured by the design of the wash basin, or when the wash basin is oversized and the distance between sensor and the wash basin edge is larger than 75 mm, functional restriction due to too great a distance
- includes: spout, connection cable (7 m), mouting clips, covering escutcheon for iBox, mixing unit, Trafo 6V / 6 Watt
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
More pleasure, more efficiency
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
Excellent user comfort
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
Save water, protect the climate
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
Other products to consider
Spare Parts Shop
Visit the Axor website to check out Axor designer items for bathrooms and kitchens.
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.