Product variants ( of )
- material sink: stainless steel
- number of bowls: 2 main bowls
- tap hole and hole for control unit are pre-drilled
- sink depth: 190 mm
- cabinet size: 90 cm
- type of installation: flat on the countertop or flush-mount installation
- for a tight and stable seating of the kitchen mixer
- corner radius: 10 mm
- connection type: ⅜" hose connections
- ceramic cartridge
- MagFit magnetic shower support
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- swivel spout 110° / 150°
- laminar spray and spray jet
- ComfortZone 320 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- lockable shower spray, spray return automatically through handle closing
- operating pressure: min. 1 bar / max. 10 bar
- for quiet, smooth and protected hose guidance in the cabinet, under the countertop, with extension length up to 76 cm
- push of control unit: intuitive start and stop function of the water flow, turn: automatic drain operation
- includes: built-in sink, kitchen mixer, sBox, automatic waste and overflow set
ComfortZone: mixers at different heights
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.