- overhead shower Croma 220
- shower head size: 220 mm
- overhead shower angle adjustable
- spray pattern: RainAir (rain jet enriched with air)
- flow rate RainAir (at 3 bar): 14 l/min
- operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 6 bar
- fully chrome-plated spray face
- swivelling shower arm
- shower arm length: 400 mm
- height-adjustable hand shower holder
- user: overhead shower, hand shower
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- Requires a separate exposed or concealed shower mixer with independent flow and temperature control. Choose from hansgrohe's range of one way thermostatic valves
More pleasure, more efficiency
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Great showering pleasure
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.