- ComfortZone 220 provides space for greater freedom of movement
- swivel spout 110° / 150°
- flexible position of mixer controls, 2 tap holes with Ø 35 mm required via 2-hole installation
- push of control unit: intuitive start and stop function of the water flow, turn: automatic drain operation
- laminar spray and spray jet
- lockable shower spray, spray return automatically through handle closing
- MagFit magnetic shower support
- ceramic cartridge
- connection type: ⅜" hose connections
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- operating pressure: min 1 bar / max. 10 bar
- for quiet, smooth and protected hose guidance in the cabinet, under the countertop, with extension length up to 76 cm
ComfortZone: mixers at different heights
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.