- overhead shower Raindance S 180 Air
- shower head size: 180 mm
- shower arm length: 420 mm
- height adjustment: 200 mm
- spray type (overhead shower): RainAir (rain jet enriched with air), wide flood jet
- flow rate RainAir (at 3 bar): 9 l/min
- flow rate RainFlow 9 l/min at 3 bar
- operating pressure: min. 2.2 bar/max. 10 bar
- scald protection at 40°
- adjustable hot water limitation
- exposed design allows easy installation, all working parts are outside of the wall
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
More pleasure, more efficiency
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
Save water, protect the climate
Hansgrohe mixers and showers, which are fitted with EcoSmart technology, require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. This means you can reduce your water and energy costs and conserve valuable resources.Save water and energy the smart way
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Great showering pleasure
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Spare Parts Shop
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.