- shower head size: 180 mm
- spray pattern: RainAir (rain jet enriched with air), wide flood jet
- flow rate RainAir 17 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate flood jet 24 l/min at 3 bar
- operating pressure: min. 2 bar/max. 6 bar
- the 2 spray zones must be controlled via 2 valves or a diverter valve with 2 outlets
- spray face surface in two variants: chrome or white
- spray face: metal
- installation: wall-mounted - for installation on iBox
- QuickClean technology for easy limescale removal
- winner of the iF Product Design Award 2012
More pleasure, more efficiency
With this shower technology, Hansgrohe mixes water with air, and you feel pleasantly sparkling AirPower all over your skin. As water enriched with air makes the droplets plumper, lighter and softer. This means you use your water more efficiently.Get more fun from less water
Fast anti-limescale function
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Great showering pleasure
You really need to have experienced this: showering pleasure on a large scale with jet types that have an unashamedly feel good factor. Hansgrohe's hand and overhead showers, with a diameter of between 100 and 600 mm, envelop you in a real water dream – and ensure XXLPerform in your bathroom.This is how you shower in style
Other products to consider
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.