- designed to run 2 outlets
- multiple outlets can be run simultaneously
- Select push button on / off control for 2 outlets
- safety stop at 40°C
- flow rate upper outlet 25 l/min at 3 bar
- flow rate lower outlet 23 l/min at 3 bar
- operating pressure: min. 1 bar/max. 10 bar
- if running with a pump, please specify a universal (negative head) pump
- buttons provided: hand shower and overhead shower
- different symbol buttons can be ordered separately
- winner of the iF product design award 2014
Intuitive jet adjustment
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Other products to consider
The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) is the UK Water Industry's approval scheme. Products approved by the scheme have been shown to comply with the requirements of the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999 and amendments.Click here to find out more about WRAS
One of the top hallmarks of innovative design, exceptional product quality and sustainable technology. Awarded by: Messe Frankfurt + German Design Council.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
The ZVSHK (German Central Association for Sanitation, Heating and Air Conditioning) presents this award for smart solutions and products which have proven to be exceptionally generation-friendly.
Spare Parts Shop
Prices shown are Hansgrohe's recommended retail prices and indicative only.
Hansgrohe UK products are only available through our specialist retail partners, use our shopfinder to find your nearest showroom.
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.