- The purpose of the Sales Coordinator within projects is to support the end to end process of the sales cycle through proficient product knowledge, market awareness and an understanding of pricing strategy. They should be able to make strategic and commercial decisions to support the Hansgrohe business.
- This role will coordinate and support driving profitable growth in the projects channel by being a key contact for dealing with all matters relating to order management, pricing, all specification enquiries, technical support, building and managing customer relationships, collaborating with the Project Sales Manager and our project partners.
- The Project Sales Coordinator should be able to maintain and drive an outstanding level of customer experience with all stakeholders.
- Provide advanced product/service information and respond to complex customer escalations coordinating with key stakeholders.
- Carry out a range of projects customer service activities, including handling customer cases and enquiries that are more complex or outside the norm, ensuring compliance with established procedures for all enquiries.
- Collect information from various data sources to gain a better understanding of internal and external customer requirements. Create accurate documentation and technical information for a variety of internal and external customers.
- Produce, update and provide best practice support on a wide range of MS documents, databases and other departmental systems to support the work of more senior colleagues.
- Record and process custom/special orders that may require additional resources for delivery and coordinating with those teams as required.
- Respond to more advanced issue escalations promptly and appropriately obtaining relevant managerial approvals as required.
- Act as a first point of contact for resolving customer queries and complaints.
- Provide exceptional service to customers to encourage continued use of the organisation’s products/service.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching. Maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation and industry best practices.
- Communicates Effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, tailors communication content and style to the needs of others. Pays attention to others' input and perspectives, asks questions, and summarizes to confirm understanding.
- Ensures Accountability - Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. For example, accepts responsibility for own work, both successes and failures. Handles fair share and does not make excuses for problems. Usually meets commitments to others.
- Navigates Customer Challenges - Works with full competence to navigate conversations in which the customer is frustrated or unhappy with the organisation. Typically works without supervision and may provide technical guidance. Listens nondefensively to angry/upset customers; Defuses customer tension; Explains and addresses customer issues; Offers appropriate goodwill gestures; Keeps promises made to the customer; Prepares for commonly encountered customer challenges; Assists multiple customers simultaneously.
- Action Orientated - Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. For example, takes immediate, decisive, independent action to resolve issues or problems. Persists as needed. Quickly and consistently identifies and pursues beneficial new opportunities.
Secondary/Intermediate + (5 GCSE)
Sound experience and understanding of procedures or systems (7-12 months)
This role is based at Hansgrohe Limited, Units D1, Sandown Park Trading Estate, Royal Mills, Esher, Surrey KT10 8BL