Manager - The Water Studios (m/f/d)
We're passionate about water. You can tell by just looking at us - and this is what makes Hansgrohe what it is: an internationally successful brand-name company that is refreshingly different. Our technology is cutting edge, our designs are matchless, and our products have won numerous awards. With our premium bathroom and shower fittings and our visionary bathroom designs, our 4,800 employees worldwide set trends and industry standards. Join the international Hansgrohe family with branch offices in 40 countries.
- WS Strategy & Planning by working closely with key UK & HQ stakeholders including Sales and Marketing functions to determine key initiatives for relevant market channel/customers
- Developing, driving and implementing initiatives in order to grow visitor numbers and engagement rates at TWS
- Utilise market, channel and customer insights to guide and enhance TWS initiatives in pursuit of driving sales growth & project pipeline
- Provide monthly evaluation of core KPI's and ensure activities are regularly reviewed and optimised to maximise ROI
- Responsibility for all operational functions within TWS and management of the budget, in order to optimise visitor traffic goals whilst driving client satisfaction levels and meeting brand values
- Continually working to maximise client and customer (brand & product) experience through providing superior customer service to all vistors to TWS
- Effective management of all TWS resources, including room bookings, products, POS and training
- Work collaboratively with our project sales team to actively engage london’s A&D community with our design brand
- Co-ordinate and deliver outstanding customer events, ensuring they are in line with deadlines, budgets and brand guidelines
- Plan events from inception to delivery (plan, execute, optimise & review), build ‘best in class’ events to engage the key customers across the purchase decision journey and ensure they adhere to brand values
- Experience of managing a (B2B) showroom(s) for a premium/luxury brand or retailer, who's primary audiences architects / interior designers
- Experience of either direct (or indirect) selling of a premium/luxury brand to A&D, Hospitality and/or Residential project audiences
- Ability to provide superior customer service to both external and internal clients and staff
- Excellent verbal comms and writing skills, with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills, well organised and able to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, able to navigate within complex organization structures and influence
- Excellent coordination, networking & communication skills both internally & externally
Any questions?Of course we are happy to help you.
Please contact our HR department to receive further information.
Find bathroom showrooms in your area
hansgrohe Loading showroom data
An error occurred. Please reload the page.