Wellness at home – switch off and recharge with the perfect shower
Do you want a place to switch off and recharge, away from the hustle and bustle of daily life? hansgrohe is here with advice on what you need for more wellness at home. In just a few steps, you can transform your bathroom into a relaxing retreat, with options ranging from a hand shower with more jet types to the XXL rain shower. Whether you’re renovating or building from scratch, draw inspiration from us!
The easy way to relax after a hard dayOur daily routines are shaped by fast-paced living and diverse requirements, and there often isn’t enough time for therapeutic relaxation. Are you wondering how to transform your bathroom into the perfect place for a burst of freshness in the morning or a relaxing retreat where you can switch off in the evening? hansgrohe is here to help with a broad range of shower products. Give your bathroom the once-over and plan the amount of outlay and work you want to put in. You could even handle one of the vital improvements yourself by replacing your old hand shower. hansgrohe shower systems and large overhead showers are great for even more wellness. And last but not least, learn to love the comfort of thermostatic mixers, as they provide a consistent feel-good temperature under the shower.
Instant therapeutic relaxationThe simplest recipe for a more indulgent shower: A hand shower with state-of-the-art technology is the first stepping stone to your personal oasis. Try it out with the innovative PowderRain spray. The gentle spray and thousands of micro-droplets create a wonderfully pleasant feeling all over the skin. Be enveloped in a cocoon of water in your shower and wash away the stresses of daily life. It is so easy to upgrade your shower: unscrew the old hand shower and replace it with the new one. Done!
The PowderRain spray mode can be enjoyed in a number of variants: For example, you can combine the hand shower with an adjustable shower rail. The micro-fine feel-good setting is available in shower systems and overhead showers as well as in products in the new Rainfinity line (available from October 2019).
Home wellness tip: PowderRain spray type and more
Bathroom renovation: more wellness with shower systems and overhead showers
- Shower panels and showerpipes are installed on existing wall connections so that new pipelines do not need to be installed. The shower system combines the hand and overhead shower into one product, and is combined with a thermostatic mixer in most cases. Choose a one-, two-, or three-jet overhead shower to go with this combination: The simplest way to make the dream of a rain shower come true.
- For overhead showers, which are slightly more complicated to install, there are many indulgent and relaxing options available: The Mono jet type in the Rainmaker Select is a small massage therapist on hand day in, day out. The focussed relaxation jet can loosen off tense muscles and provide the same effects as a traditional water treatment by alternating between hot and cold temperatures. Or opt for the powerful RainFlow gush spray for a waterfall in your own refuge.
These showers are perfect for indulgent wellness
Feel good with light, colour and mediaYou can do even more to turn your bathroom into a feel-good room: Atmospheric lighting, for example, can create a welcoming ambiance. And why not create the perfect musical accompaniment for your spa experience? More tips for your feel-good bathroom:
- Clear shapes and room layout lend the bathroom a tranquil look and create space for splashes of colour.
- Create transparency. Open rooms and glass look uncluttered, ensuring a harmonious vibe.
- The aesthetic quality of natural materials, from warm wooden hues through to exposed concrete, is part of the current trend and will transform your bathroom into a cosy retreat.
Find bathroom showrooms in your area
hansgrohe Loading showroom data
An error occurred. Please reload the page.